Apex House is located on the corner of Tottenham High Road, a major north-south route that links Tottenham with the City to the south, and Seven Sisters Road that leads to Finsbury Park, Camden Town and the West End.
This scheme will deliver a high quality, well-designed development and provide benefits for Tottenham that include a new landmark building for the borough as well as providing much needed new housing and amenity space that can be enjoyed by all.
Details of the development include:
- A high-quality designed development for the borough;
- 163 new homes (39% affordable), all of which will comply with the space standards of the London Plan;
- Private balcony space, a proportion of which will look over the courtyard, and private gardens for the terraced family homes;
- A new safe and active public realm – that provides a well-designed communal space to enjoy and new landscaping;
- Flexible ground floor commercial space – to service the new residents as well as the surrounding local community;
- The creation of two new street frontages along Seven Sisters Road and Tottenham High Road – to bring them in-line with neighbouring buildings;
- A new public courtyard shared by residents and the commercial space during the day;
- Improved safety and security around the site; and
- The creation of new jobs for the borough throughout the construction and operation of the building.